ROSÉ LEMONADE ELDERFLOWER SANGRIA #drinks #summerdrink

ROSÉ LEMONADE ELDERFLOWER SANGRIA #drinks #summerdrink

This Rosé Lemonade Elderflower Sangria is the most invigorating summer mixed drink! It's very simple to make, just 5 fixings, and is effectively duplicated to serve a group! All you need is dry rosé, naturally crushed lemon squeeze, a dash of straightforward syrup for sweetness, elderflower liquer, and a sprinkle of seltzer. Totally tasty and hazardously great!

discovered my new summer drink! This is the most reviving mixed drink and it's genuinely ALL I need to drink this mid year. I generally love a glass of rosé, and I generally love mixed drinks that have elderflower in them when I request at bars or eateries, yet I've never explored different avenues regarding it at home as of not long ago. Furthermore, OMG it's stunning.

something comparative at a café that simply opened close to me, and I realized I needed to re-make it. I requested it one day when I was sitting outside and it was overly hot out, and it was the most invigorating mixed drink I've had in quite a while. Possibly ever! You can't distinguish an ounce of liquor in them which is quite risky in light of the fact that they go down waaaaay excessively simple.

Also Try Our Recipe : Peppermint & Whipped Vodka Hot Chocolate Recipe

ROSÉ LEMONADE ELDERFLOWER SANGRIA #drinks #summerdrink

Ingredients

  • 5 ounces rosé*
  • 1 ounce elderflower liqueur
  • 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 ounce simple syrup*
  • splash of seltzer water
  • sliced strawberries
  • lemon slices
  • fresh mint for garnish

Instructions

  1. Fill a glass with crushed ice. Add a lemon slice and a few strawberry slices. I like to push them down a little bit too. Add the rosé, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and simple syrup and stir to combine. Add a splash of seltzer water and stir again. Top with more sliced strawberries and a sprig of fresh mint. Enjoy!

Recipe Notes
*I love using a dry rosé for this cocktail. The other ingredients have sweetness so it tastes really balanced and wonderful with the dry wine!
*To make the simple syrup, combine 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir for 30 seconds until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using for the cocktails. Will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!

For more detail : bit.ly/2RT4taf

Read More Our Recipe : NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS

Post a Comment

0 Comments