Lavender Moscow Mule #drinks #classicdrink

Lavender Moscow Mule #drinks #classicdrink

This Lavender Moscow Mule will stir your tastebuds. It's amazingly reviving and requires only five fixings!

Gracious yeahhhhh–it's Monday and we're DRINKINNNNNN' a lavender moscow donkey! Did you have a good end of the week? What did you doooooo? I will not inform you concerning my end of the week since I sat idle. All things considered, by "nothing" I imply that Miguel and I saw 'Dark Mass' (insane film, btw) and I got espresso with a companion so… . kind of near nothing. It was great however!

I additionally recently understood that it's been a month since Miguel and I went to Puerto Rico. Bahhhhhh how?! Such that bodes well, however in another way it has a feeling that yesterday was simply. Remain with me—there's a motivation behind why I'm bringing this up. Warm climate, excellent shoreline, executioner resort, tasty mixed drinks… .. you get where this is going. While in PR, we ceased at a bar called La Factoria, where they made and served numerous interesting beverages. One of their most prominent beverages? A lavender donkey. From the minute I took my first taste I realized I needed to reproduce it. IT WAS SO GOOD I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD MULTIPLE. Alright I did.

Also Try Our Recipe : Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie

Lavender Moscow Mule #drinks #classicdrink

ingredients

  • 1 bottle (12 oz.) ginger beer
  • 1/4 cup vodka
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp lavender
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

instructions

  1. Grind lavender up in a food processor or blender so that it’s extremely fine, almost flour-like; set aside.
  2. Heat water and sugar in a pot over stove until sugar is dissolved.
  3. While that is heating, combine beer, vodka and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
  4. Once sugar and water have combined to form simple syrup, add in lavender and stir; add mixture into bowl with alcohol.
  5. Let bowl chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes, allowing flavors to come out.
  6. Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2DEFD64

Read More Our Recipe : ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES

Post a Comment

0 Comments