CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #drinks #cocktails

CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #drinks #cocktails

Ideal for young lady's night, these Chocolate Martinis make certain to hand a night over into a fun time for all the chocolate sweethearts!

It is safe to say that you are a chocolate sweetheart? I am and I'm glad to tell you it! I'll give you access on somewhat mystery… I don't generally eat my chocolate – now and then I drink it. Like in Hot Chocolate, Chocolate milkshakes and here and there as these Chocolate Martini's! That is correct people, this elegant to party! Also, by party, I mean wearing my comfortable stretch jeans and larger than usual tee-shirt while watching R evaluated films on Netflix after my child hits the sack. A few evenings simply require a fluid pastry and this one possesses all the necessary qualities splendidly!

Is it accurate to say that you are one to arrange an extravagant beverage at a bar? I appreciate a beverage every now and then, yet to be 100% genuine with you, it's the sticker price of the beverage that consistently gets me. Who truly spends somewhere in the range of 9 to 16 dollars for a beverage?? I make some hard memories paying 23 bucks for my feast, and afterward add-on a drink??!! It's insane.

Also Try Our Recipe : PEACH ROSÉ SANGRIA

CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #drinks #cocktails

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
  • 1/2 ounce Vodka
  • 2 1/2 ounce half-and-half
  • Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
  2. Finely chop ¼ cup of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
  3. Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate. If you aren't using the glasses right away, store them in the fridge.
  4. Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.

For more detail : bit.ly/34TkRvk

Read More Our Recipe : Salted Caramel Pretzel Snaps

Post a Comment

0 Comments