MICKEY MOUSE CUPCAKES #desserts #cake

MICKEY MOUSE CUPCAKES #desserts #cake

Hello, it's me – Lily! I trust you're having a marvelous end of the week. I know, I am!! Think about why? My aunties and grandmother are nearby!! But on the other hand it's tragic on the grounds that they are leaving tomorrow. 🙁 Do you recollect when I educated you regarding my move presentation? It was a Disney subject. Along these lines, my mother made Mickey Mouse cupcakes for the refreshments.

Add your icing to a channeling pack – I utilized a 1M Wilton Tip. Add some icing to the center and the pipe all around beginning at the edge and closure at the highest point of your underlying touch. YUMMY!! I figure your children will adore these fun and basic cupcakes.

Very adorable and straightforward Mickey Mouse Cupcakes ideal for you next Disney party! Overly delicate and sodden - made with a dark and white cupcake blend, icing pocket, and oreos for ears!!

Also Try Our Recipe : CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM

MICKEY MOUSE CUPCAKES #desserts #cake

Ingredients

  • 1 box Betty Crocker's Black and White Cupcake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • Frosting pouch
  • 2 tsp water
  • 1/2 cup butter softened
  • sprinkles
  • 24 Oreos

Instructions

  1. Make cupcakes as directions stated on box (blend mix, 2 eggs, water and oil and pour into liners).
  2. Bake at 350 for 18-23 minutes. Let cool.
  3. Wait to make frosting when close to serving.
  4. For frosting I added ½ cup powdered sugar and a tablespoon of milk and blended it with the frosting pourch, water and softened butter.
  5. Add frosting to piping bag with 1M Wilton tip and pipe on cupcakes.
  6. Add sprinkles and Oreos.

For more detail : bit.ly/2r45iSt

Read More Our Recipe : Candy Cane Shooters

Post a Comment

0 Comments