EASY SPANAKOPITA BITES #vegetarian #appetizers

EASY SPANAKOPITA BITES #vegetarian #appetizers

Make these delightful and scrumptious Easy Spanakopita Bites and shock your visitors and family with another curve on a customary Greek dish.

Everyone thinks about customary Greek spinach pie called Spanakopita. What's more, more significantly, everyone adores it. Rich spinach blended in with feta and Parmesan Cheese and prepared to flawlessness in fresh fillo shells… I am slobbering as of now.

I've generally been an immense devotee of Spanakopita. I request it each time I visit Greek cafés, and at times I request an additional cut to go. Around two years back, I made my first Spanakopita, it turned out as delicious as the one from the café thus EASY to make. From that point forward, I have cooked it pretty frequently. I made this Spanakopita Quesadilla formula, which my perusers truly love, and today, I present these Easy Spanakopita Bites!

Also Try Our Recipe : THE BEST AVOCADO TOAST

EASY SPANAKOPITA BITES #vegetarian #appetizers

Ingredients
Main Ingredients

  • 1 package Athens Mini Fillo Shells
  • 9 cups chopped baby spinach
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 medium onion, minced
  • 2 garlic cloves (minced)
  • salt and pepper

Egg Mixture

  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup good quality feta cheese crumbles
  • 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
  • 1/4 cup chopped dill

Instructions

  1. Saute the onion in olive oil and butter on medium heat, for about 3-4 minutes.
  2. Stir in garlic and spinach and saute about another 5 minutes, until there is no liquid remaining. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Transfer spinach onto the plate, and place in a cold place for a few minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the egg mixture by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
  4. Add spinach to the egg mixture. Stir.
  5. Divide the filling between the 15 Fillo shells. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.

For more detail : bit.ly/2OELEVc

Read More Our Recipe : TEX MEX CORN CASSEROLE

Post a Comment

0 Comments