THANKSGIVING MARGARITAS #drinks #cocktails

THANKSGIVING MARGARITAS #drinks #cocktails

Thanksgiving is one of my preferred occasions. It's the ideal time to unite family, and talk about everything that we are grateful for. I don't think about you, yet I'm constantly appreciative when I have a margarita in my grasp. Particularly during family occasions, in light of the fact that there's consistently that one ( or 5) relative that will make them wish, that you had drink. Hey there – don't act like I'm the one in particular that feels along these lines around the special seasons! We as a whole have that irritating cousin, or uncle that makes you wish you had a margarita, or three, drawing in into a discussion with them.

Well people, wish no more. Your young lady has you secured. I'm going to share my Thanksgiving Margarita formula with all of you.

These Thanksgiving Margaritas are the bomb! It resembles spiked squeezed apple, with a sprinkle of orange, and maple. I like my margaritas on the stones, however in the event that you want to mix this margarita formula you can!

Also Try Our Recipe : How To Make Incredible Hot Chocolate…In Your Crockpot!

THANKSGIVING MARGARITAS #drinks #cocktails

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider
  • 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
  • 2 tsp orange extract
  • 4 oz tequila
  • 3 oz triple sec
  • 2 tbsp lime juice

Instructions

  1. Combine ingredients.
  2. Shake or blend the margaritas well then pour into two glasses ( salted rims are optional)
  3. Add ice and sliced fruit in the glasses.
  4. Pour the margarita mixture into the glasses
  5. Serve & enjoy

For more detail : bit.ly/2oBlaei

Read More Our Recipe : Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments