MCT PURPLE DRINK ROCKET FUEL #zerocarb #starbucks

MCT PURPLE DRINK ROCKET FUEL #zerocarb #starbucks

Keto I felt that MCT oil was simply snakeoil, a fabrication. Because of making this Purple Drink Starbucks Copycat I was completely prevailed upon. MCT oil is flavorless anyway once it hits your framework you will feel like you drank rocket fuel.

I have never attempted the Starbucks rendition of "Purple Drink" or "Pink Drink". Due to the nearest Starbucks is an hour away, I don't do Starbucks regularly. I don't drink espresso regularly on the grounds that it is a trigger for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. In this way, I drink a great deal of tea. It is hence that I attempt a variety of teas.

This keto summer drink is impeccable on the grounds that it is cool and reviving. There are a lot of jazzed alternatives out there yet a decent fat filled beverage is superior to a profoundly juiced drink in my book. The MCT oil gives you a decent jolt of energy that is supported for longer with to a lesser degree an accident after. This Purple Drink will prevail upon you to the MCT oil side of life since its simply that great. When I originally began

Also Try Our Recipe : Pina-Colada Green Smoothies

MCT PURPLE DRINK ROCKET FUEL #zerocarb #starbucks

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 oz Boiling water
  • 2 oz Ice
  • 1 TBS MCT oil
  • 60 ML Coconut Almond Milk
  • 1 Tazo Passion Fruit Tea bag
  • 1 OZ Sugar Free vanilla syrup

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Bring the water to a boil and steep the tea bag in the hot water for about 5 minutes.
  2. remove the tea bag and add the ice.
  3. Add the sugar free syrup, MCT oil and Coconut Milk and stir.
  4. Add more ice if you want your drink to be colder, I use a straw.
  5. Enjoy

For more detail : bit.ly/2WRRCJ5

Read More Our Recipe : Spider Cupcakes for Halloween (gluten-free, grain-free, whole grain, all-purpose flour options)

Post a Comment

0 Comments