HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS EASY KETO LOW CARB #healthydesserts #diet

HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS EASY KETO LOW CARB #healthydesserts #diet

Sound Peanut Butter Balls with only 4 fixings! Indeed, I did! These are ideal for your chocolate nutty spread desiring!

Goodness, nutty spread balls. These are one of my Christmas top choices. Pretty much consistently my companions Joy and Mel have a treat trade at one of their homes. Mel is known for making nutty spread balls. A year ago she made something different and when I returned home the primary thing my better half said was, "the place are the nutty spread balls?" Sorry, nectar, Mel didn't make nutty spread balls this year. The expression all over was extremely valuable.

I chose half a month prior when I started arranging all the flavorful Christmasy things I needed to make this year that sound nutty spread balls were close to the highest priority on the rundown.

Also Try Our Recipe : Keto chocolate gooey cake

HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS EASY KETO LOW CARB #healthydesserts #diet

Ingredients

  • 1 cup salted peanuts finely chopped (not peanut flour)
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup powdered sweetener such as swerve
  • 8 oz sugar-free chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Mix together the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and shape into balls. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until cold.
  2. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on top of a double boiler. I microwave chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds until they are 75% melted. Then I just stir until the rest melt.
  3. Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Nf4SBE

Read More Our Recipe : FRIED ZUCCHINI

Post a Comment

0 Comments