CINNAMON BUTTER (TEXAS ROADHOUSE COPYCAT) #sauce #comfortfood

CINNAMON BUTTER (TEXAS ROADHOUSE COPYCAT) #sauce #comfortfood

This simple Cinnamon Butter formula continues EVERYTHING! Buns, biscuits, banana bread, your morning toast, and that's just the beginning. A Texas Roadhouse copycat that you won't have the option to live without!

I'll be straightforward — I was somewhat upset. I had a genuine desiring that wasn't going to simply leave, so my lone choice was to make sense of how to make it at home.

Since that day I haven't quit making it, and I frequently will prepare more breads and biscuits to make sure I don't turn to eating it with a spoon.

Also Try Our Recipe : Jack Daniel's Bacon Mac and Cheese

CINNAMON BUTTER (TEXAS ROADHOUSE COPYCAT) #sauce #comfortfood

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
  • 1/4 cup liquid honey
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 pinch salt

Instructions

  1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, honey, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. 
  2. Add salt and beat until smooth. Taste and adjust salt, honey, and cinnamon to your preferences.
  3. Serve with bread and other baked goods. See post above for more information on storage.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Wp5wyc

Read More Our Recipe : HEALTHY PUMPKIN BREAD {MOIST & DELICIOUS!}

Post a Comment

0 Comments