AFFORDABLE ALCOHOL: RUMCHATA ADULT HOT COCOA #drinks #cocktails

AFFORDABLE ALCOHOL: RUMCHATA ADULT HOT COCOA #drinks #cocktails

Keep in mind what it resembled drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows by the chimney as a child? Regardless I do that. In truth, boozy-style.

A couple of years prior I began this superb individual convention of dropping some Bailey's Irish Cream into my hot cocoa. It made for an extraordinary merry treat during occasion parties with the family, on the grounds that any alcohol harder than that and it would transform into a very ratchet Christmas very rapidly. In any case, I as of late found something far superior.

Rumchata hot cocoa. I needed to make sense of a type of beverage to engage my family with a smidgen of a boozy turn, however not all that much as my folks are lightweights and a large portion of my sisters don't care for drinking in overabundance. Then again, my sibling in-laws discover parties exhausting with no liquor, so I expected to fulfill everybody with one widespread beverage.

Also Try Our Recipe : Nutella Hot Chocolate

AFFORDABLE ALCOHOL: RUMCHATA ADULT HOT COCOA #drinks #cocktails

ADULT HOT COCOA RECIPE (1 SERVING)

  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1/4 cup hot cocoa mix
  • 2 shots Rumchata
  • Whipped cream, to garnish
  • Chocolate sauce, to garnish

There really isn’t any particular recipe for a large batch, but if you’d like to make this for a party, you could simply make the hot cocoa in a large pot and then serve individually, and then pour 1 or 2 shots into each cup, mixing gently and then garnishing with whipped cream and a chocolate sauce drizzle. For photography’s sake, I sprinkled a little bit of cocoa powder over the top (you could also use chocolate shavings if you want that “wow” factor), but it’s completely optional. You could even swap out the cocoa powder for a dash of cinnamon to give it more of a horchata taste.

I measured out the shots using this double jigger I got in this cocktail shaker set. I really do love this stainless steel cocktail kit for both the value and quality. Honestly, if you want to be practical, you could always just use a regular shot glass or pour by guesstimation. But if you want to be fancy and be that person who mixes drinks for all the parties, I definitely suggest to invest in cocktail supplies. I actually got a bunch of cocktail supplies for less than $3 each through Elite Deal Club.

MILK SUBSTITUTES
If you want to cut the dairy content, coconut milk would probably be a great substitute for regular milk, as it’s sweeter than soy milk. I’m not sure how vegans could make this drink since Rumchata is a cream-based liqueur.

I’ve also seen many crockpot recipes featuring condensed milk in place of regular milk, but I’m not sure if the heaviness of the condensed milk and the alcohol would get along in one’s stomach. If you’ve got an iron stomach, go for it! Just don’t make everyone else suffer.

For more detail : bit.ly/2lZrXNF

Read More Our Recipe : PEANUT BUTTER BANANA NICE CREAM

Post a Comment

0 Comments