CRISPY PARMESAN TOMATO CHIPS #lowcarb #glutenfree

CRISPY PARMESAN TOMATO CHIPS #lowcarb #glutenfree

Fresh Parmesan Tomato Chips made in your broiler or dehydrator!

Tomato season has arrived where I live and on the off chance that you happen to have a nursery, at that point you know a colossal measure of tomatoes will be upon your counter sitting tight for you to accomplish something with them. My hubby is the cultivator in the family. I don't have a green thumb at all. Actually plants come into my home to kick the bucket. I've recently no karma in watering enough or now and again to an extreme. It's not my thing and my hubby is flawlessly glad to get his hands grimy in the dirt.

On the off chance that you've tailed me long enough you know I'm a remarkable chip young lady. I like crunchy and salty and appreciate getting my fix week after week on more beneficial alternatives than potato chips. My typical decision is zucchini or cucumber chips however once I grasped these mammoth succulent meat steak tomatoes I KNEW I HAD to make them into scrumptious chips regardless of whether nobody else would eat I surely would. My children aren't tomato fans yet hubby and I are.

Also Try Our Recipe : MEDITERRANEAN SALMON IN PARCHMENT PAPER

CRISPY PARMESAN TOMATO CHIPS #lowcarb #glutenfree

Ingredients

  • 6 cups thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons sea salt
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
  • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Instructions

  1. Gently drizzle and toss the sliced tomatoes in the olive oil to coat slices.
  2. Place slices without overlapping onto dehydrator shelves or a baking pan.
  3. If you are baking preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
  4. In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
  5. Sprinkle mixture over each slice.
  6. Depending on how thick the slices of tomato are, dehydrating could take anywhere from 12-24 hours.
  7. If baking check every 30 minutes until edges show some charring, could take 4-5 hours.

For more detail : bit.ly/2KHplLm

Read More Our Recipe : ROASTED TOMATO SANDWICHES WITH VEGAN LEMON GARLIC AIOLI

Post a Comment

0 Comments