BLUE HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL #drinks #juice

BLUE HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL #drinks #juice

It's tiki time with this Blue Hawaiian mixed drink! This beverage is loaded up with 2 various types of mixers blue curacao and rum. Include some creme of coconut and pineapple juice and you are in a split second shipped back to the tropics.

I went to Hawaii several years prior with my family and had such a large number of good tropical seasoned beverages there, so I thought I'd commencement Summer with this beverage! Mai Tais and heaps of Pina Coladas like this beverage are famous in Hawaii. I even got the opportunity to attempt a pina colada where they took a pineapple and blessed out the center and filled it with a pina colada drink. It wasn't blue yet it was so damn great and scrumptious. I can envision those barkeeps coring out the internal parts of pineapple consistently just to make them and what a repetitive assignment that would have been. Organic product beverages like this blue Hawaiian are definitely fit for my tastes!

My mixed drink will make 2 beverages and will fill an entire sea tempest glass. I embellished my Blue Hawaiians with a cut of orange however more often than not a cut of pineapple is utilized as a topping. I simply utilized whatever I had available.

Also Try Our Recipe : Love in the Cabin Cocktail

BLUE HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL #drinks #juice

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 oz of Malibu Coconut Rum
  • 4 oz of Blue Curacao
  • 6 oz of pineapple juice
  • ¼ cup of cream of coconut liquor
  • 1 cup of ice
  • Maraschino Cherries
  • Umbrellas for garnish
  • Pineapple wedges

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine coconut rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and 1 cup crushed ice in blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into chilled hurricane glass or highball glass. (You can use whatever type of glass you have on hand if you don’t have any of these glasses.
  2. Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry. These are optional.

For more detail : bit.ly/2XVTlZR

Read More Our Recipe : Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls

Post a Comment

0 Comments