Love in the Cabin Cocktail #drinks #christmas

Love in the Cabin Cocktail #drinks #christmas

At the point when the air is cool and fresh, have a go at cuddling up with somebody unique and attempt this Love in the Cabin Cocktail! Trust me, you'll adore it!

I've been all grins of late! What's more, not in view of the Hallmark Christmas Movies ?, but since it's cool outside and drawing nearer and closer to my preferred occasions! This time just makes me need to get a comfortable cover and sit before the chimney!

This Love in the Cabin Cocktail brings back recollections of our uncommon get-away! It's made with my preferred organic product flavors and matches superbly with a sentimental night before the chimney! ? Not surprisingly, I attempt to fuse new fixings in the majority of my mixed drinks to give them a unique, tasty touch!

Also Try Our Recipe : Mermaid Rum Punch

Love in the Cabin Cocktail #drinks #christmas

Ingredients

  • 3 oz pomegranate juice
  • 1.5 oz orange juice
  • 1.5 oz gin

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to a shaker to combine or mix directly in the serving glass.
  2. Serve on ice and Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2Sn4LUf

Read More Our Recipe : BLUEBERRY PANCAKE BITES

Post a Comment

0 Comments