WAFFLED PIZZA FRIES #dinner #food

WAFFLED PIZZA FRIES #dinner #food

Here and there I get a hankering for over-the-top sustenances like these Waffled Pizza Fries. Who could want anything more? Wavered fries + pizza fixings = impeccable game day eats (and by game day, I don't simply mean football). At this moment my young men and I are stuck to baseball playoffs. what's more, dependent on what Cole calls, "Wavered Fries Nachos".

To keep things simple, I utilized pre-made waffle fries, since remaining over sweltering oil in 90 degree climate is truly not my thing. Nor is returning from the pool right on time to make natively constructed pizza sauce–so you got it–I utilized pre-made sauce as well. No disgrace! Time with my young men will practically best all things.

I ought to explain – That is everything except for a Dodgers game. Fortunately they are hardcore Dodgers fans like me, so I began the second round of the Waffled Pizza Fries the correct way–I made two plate directly from the begin. Whoopee to great sustenance and great occasions.

Also Try Our Recipe : CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA

WAFFLED PIZZA FRIES #dinner #food

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 lb. waffled fries
  • 1 cup pizza sauce
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese
  • 10-12 slices pepperoni
  • 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Heat fries according to instructions. Remove from oven and layer with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parsley.
  2. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown.

For more detail : bit.ly/2y4xu8h

Read More Our Recipe : BigBoy Strawberry Pie

Post a Comment

0 Comments