BEACH HOUSE COSMOS #drinks #summer

BEACH HOUSE COSMOS #drinks #summer

I might post a couple of mixed drink plans this mid year, however and really I'm not in any way a drinky-drink sort of young lady. It's typically wine or bust for me. In any case, I've been extending my points of view and attempting new things. The majority of the mixed drinks I've been posting I've totally cherished. What's more, this one I'm imparting to you today was the best one ever!!

I compare this formula to a decent sangria, sans the heaps of leafy foods absolutely in an unexpected way! It's excessively simple to pull-together (it starts with locally acquired limeade, which is matched with vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice), and it's served in a pitcher.

These beachy universe were WAY too simple to even think about gulping down on a rankling sweltering summer day in Massachusetts. Also, they are marginally deadly on the off chance that you drink one too much!

Also Try Our Recipe : PINK CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA

BEACH HOUSE COSMOS #drinks #summer

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 cups prepared limeade
  • 2 cups vodka
  • 1 cup cranberry juice
  • 1/2 cup triple sec
  • 12 slices fresh lime

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix all ingredients in a pitcher. Place in the refrigerator and let chill for 2 to 3 hours.
  2. Serve in martini glasses and garnish with a lime slice.

For more detail : bit.ly/2W1zRTa

Read More Our Recipe : SLUSHSICLES

Post a Comment

0 Comments