PINK CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA #drink #partydrink

PINK CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA #drink #partydrink

Nothing says tasteful very like these exquisite Pink Lemonade Champagne Margaritas. The ideal champagne mixed drink for weddings, showers or young ladies night out!

Pink lemonade is the key to these exquisite minimal pink champagne mixed drinks. The exemplary champagne margaritas are delightful obviously, however including a fly of sweet pink lemonade places these into risky domain.

Furthermore, obviously, when I state hazardous, I mean superb in the "I can't generally taste the liquor yet I know it's there" and all the abrupt I'm at the wedding moving to Thriller like nobodies business and I simply couldn't care less.

Not that I've at any point done that obviously… .goodness well better believe it… . possibly I have done that. Sorry… not grieved!

Also Try Our Recipe : Blue Lemonade Party Punch

PINK CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA #drink #partydrink

Ingredients

  • 1 cup champagne
  • 2 cups pink lemonade
  • ½ cup tequila
  • ½ cup triple sec
  • ¼ cup lime juice
  • lime slices
  • Toppings -- sugar sticks rimmed with pink salt and/or sugar

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients.
  2. Rim glass with lime slice then dip in sugar or salt.
  3. Serve with sugar sticks.

For more detail : bit.ly/2XS6xPT

Read More Our Recipe : Watermelon Cupcakes

Post a Comment

0 Comments