PALEO CORN DOG MUFFINS #healthy #kidfriendly

PALEO CORN DOG MUFFINS #healthy kidfriendly

These Paleo Corn Dog Muffins are a solid interpretation of a youth top choice. Gluten free, dairy free, simple, thus great! You will love them!

I have constantly cherished corndogs, yet I'm somewhat scared of profound broiling. I can sear, yet a major pot of smoking hot oil alarms me! So these prepared biscuits are the answer for my oil fears. Heated in a container, in less than 30 minutes, with zero chance of oil splatters. I have seen such huge numbers of variants of corn hound biscuits on Pinterest, yet they for the most part use cornbread from a case and shabby franks. I imagined that it would be a fun formula to make-over and I'm so happy I attempted it! These are made gluten free, dairy free, and grain free. They are so natural, quick, and flavorful! Certainly a supper I'll be making again and again.

The "cornbread" contains no corn, however has a similar surface and slight sweetness. It's a blend of coconut and almond flour that makes the ideal cornbread copy! The ghee makes it rich and the nectar includes the sweetness. Combined with the appetizing sausage, they make the ideal nibble! I utilized Applegate Uncured Hotdogs that are without nitrate and what I think about a sound sausage.

Also Try Our Recipe : Whole30 Chipotle Chicken Skillet (Paleo, Keto, GF)

PALEO CORN DOG MUFFINS #healthy kidfriendly

INGREDIENTS

  • 5 uncured hotdogs Applegate is what I use
  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut flour
  • 2 tablespoons ghee melted
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut each hotdog into 6 pieces and set aside.
  2. Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin tin with 10 parchment paper liners. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, ghee, coconut oil, honey, almond milk, eggs, salt, and baking soda. Mix util fully combined and smooth.
  4. Divide evenly among the 10 muffin tins then top with 3 slices of hotdog each. Bake for 25 minutes.
  5. Serve with ketchup, mustard, or chili.

For more detail : bit.ly/2WS6HWf

Read More Our Recipe : BROCCOLI GARLIC PASTA WITH PARMESAN, RED PEPPER FLAKES + LEMON

Post a Comment

0 Comments