GLOWING GREEN SPIRULINA SMOOTHIE #drink #healthydrink

GLOWING GREEN SPIRULINA SMOOTHIE #drink #healthydrink

This was a surprising formula. I made this Glowing Green Spirulina Smoothie prior this week with no goal of taking pictures. When I mixed the fixings (without estimating the elements obviously), I found this excellent mermaid shading! I realized I needed to impart it to you folks!

The main issue, similar to I stated, is that I didn't quantify the fixings… I tried to reproduce the formula as much as I could and I think I thought of a comparative outcome after two attempts! I simply needed to locate the correct extent of solidified bananas, kale, blueberries, milk and spirulina.

What is spirulina? It's a blue green growth powder that is high in protein, iron and different supplements. Despite the fact that it's advanced for some, medical advantages (don't trust all that you read on the web!), I essentially love to utilize it for it's excellent shading. You can't taste it in this smoothie, however in the event that you aren't utilized to spirulina, you may find that it has a touch of a delayed flavor impression. I recommend that you begin with a littler measure of spirulina, about a large portion of a teaspoon, and continuously increment the amount. A few people drink it as a shot blended with water, yet I don't see myself attempting that at any point in the near future! Hah!

A straightforward blend of kale, blueberries and spirulina gives this smoothie a sparkling blue-green shading! This solid invigorating beverage requires just 5 fixings and 5 minutes!

Also Try Our Recipe : Raspberry Sweet Tea

GLOWING GREEN SPIRULINA SMOOTHIE #drink #healthydrink

Ingredients

  • 1 banana, frozen
  • 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen
  • 1 cup kale
  • 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (or milk of choice)
  • 1 teaspoon spirulina powder

Instructions

  1. Slice a banana and place in an airtight container or plastic bag. Freeze overnight or for at least 12-18 hours.
  2. When the banana is ready, add all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
  3. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.

For more detail : bit.ly/2K9bT67

Read More Our Recipe : Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Mug Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments