ROASTED SPIRALIZED CARROT, FETA AND TOASTED WALNUT SALAD #vegetarian #glutenfree

ROASTED SPIRALIZED CARROT, FETA AND TOASTED WALNUT SALAD #vegetarian #glutenfree

I don't think about you, yet these additional hours toward the night's end make me feel like I took off from work a couple of hours right on time to taste lemonade in my lawn. I have so much time! Well… sort of. I know how this functions. Simply feel free to give me a chance to have my hallucinations.

Another daydream? It's spring. Um… nearly, folks. Not exactly. Possibly where you are? We had a few days of downpour this month-amazing for the dry season and my meyer lemon tree, less great for my end of the week experiences to the rancher's market. Which is the way I wound up with a real 2 cubic feet of carrots in my cooler.

Carrots aren't really the most straightforward thing to begin with since they're not delicate and as a rule under one inch in distance across (one of the tips I overlooked when I concluded that I had CARROTS and I expected to eat them). However, even with the requirements, it was a genuine breeze.

Also Try Our Recipe : AVOCADO GRILLED CHEESE

ROASTED SPIRALIZED CARROT, FETA AND TOASTED WALNUT SALAD #vegetarian #glutenfree

INGREDIENTS

  • 5 to 6 large carrots, spiralized
  • 1 zucchini, spiralized
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
  • 10 to 12 walnuts

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Add spiralized carrots, spiralized zucchini, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar into a bowl. Toss to coat. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and toss again.
  3. Spread out carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  4. Roast for 7 to 8 minutes.
  5. While the carrots are roasting, toast the walnuts in a frying pan.
  6. Remove the carrots from the even- they should still have a slight crunch to them.
  7. Transfer carrots to a serving bowl, top with crumbled feta and walnuts.

For more detail : bit.ly/2n372Hw

Read More Our Recipe : SIMPLE CHALLAH BREAD

Post a Comment

0 Comments