Dark MAGIC #drink

Dark MAGIC #drink

Dark MAGIC 

When I was a child, Halloween was my most loved season. There was something mystical about that creepy night that place power into the air for me. Additionally, sweet, duh. 

For me, Halloween wasn't about the unnerving things, it was pretty much all the fun that accompanied the occasion. I cherished making caramel apples, sherbet punches, and there were dependably creates in abundance! Obviously, as I've grown up, I've conveyed that equivalent love of Halloween into adulthood. But I get the chance to have some good times with it now. 

Possibly it's from growing up with motion pictures like Hocus Pocus, Harry Potter, and Practical Magic, however I am captivated by witches. Not that I essentially trust in them but rather the idea just engages me. Since we discovered that in the Harry Potter world, I'm an evaluation An elixirs ace. The time had come to bring a blend into a little darker witch enchantment and trust me, you can't get a lot darker than this.

Dark MAGIC #drink


Ingredients : 
  • 2.5 ounces Black Vodka
  • 3/4 ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice 2/3 - 1 Small Lime
  • 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
  • Ice
  • Wilton Edible Pearl Dust In White Find at craft store in baking aisle

Instructions : 
  1. Into a cocktail shaker add in your simple syrup, lime juice, and black vodka. Fill with ice until the liquid line. Give it a hard shake for 30 seconds. Add a dash of pearl dust to the bottom of a martini or coupe glass. Pour cocktail into your glass and serve. Add more pearl dust if it's not shimmery enough and stir it with a bar spoon to combine it.

source : bit.ly/2wuBaOZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments