Cilantro Lime Rice #mexicanfood

Cilantro Lime Rice #mexicanfood

Cilantro Lime Rice 

I have been making this CILANTRO LIME RICE for around a million years. 😉 It's much the same as the one from Cafe Rio and we totally cherish it. It is my go-to rice formula, other than our adored Mexican Rice, that I make whenever we're preparing some Mexican sustenance. Particularly, on taco night. Kallen's been on an enemy of taco kick recently. I don't have the foggiest idea about what's come over my child however he detests them. It harms my taco-adoring heart, genuinely. So to fulfill him I make him this rice. He absolutely adores it and will get down to business on it! 

I adore every one of the flavors in this rice. It has all the correct sums and clues of cilantro and lime. Yum! We'll heap this inside our burritos and love to serve it in servings of mixed greens as well. It truly is tasty and kid-affirmed. Just fyi-I put additional cilantro on for the image, yet ordinarily I simply include the sum recorded in the formula and blend it in great. Thay way I don't have my children selecting 'the green things' the entire time. Ha! 

Cushioned and tasty rice with insights of cilantro and lime flavors!

Cilantro Lime Rice #mexicanfood


INGREDIENTS : 
  • 1 cup long grain white rice
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon lime zest
  • 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Combine the rice, chicken broth, salt and ground cumin in a large saucepan or skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover with lid then reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer 20 minutes.
  2. Remove from heat, but keep lid on. Let stand with lid on for 10 minutes. Remove lid and add in lime juice, zest and chopped cilantro. Fluff with a fork and serve warm!


source : bit.ly/2ThNo77

Post a Comment

0 Comments