OVEN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE #breakfast #kidfriendly

OVEN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE #breakfast #kidfriendly

These are the best fried eggs I have ever had – the were the fluffiest eggs ever – how were they when I prepared them in the broiler – I have no clue however they were .

This entire skillet – every one of the 12 eggs was gone inside 10 minutes with my family. I love the reality they are sans gluten as well! It is notable in my family that I generally eat fried eggs with ketchup; in any case, these fried eggs were SO great I didn't utilize an ounce – which is a first for me 🙂

On the off chance that you do make the Oven Scrambled Eggs Recipe please let me comprehend what you think 🙂 Love You Guys!

Also Try Our Recipe : Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta

OVEN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE #breakfast #kidfriendly

INGREDIENTS

  • 12 Eggs
  • 1¼ Cup of Milk
  • ¼ Cup of Butter
  • 1 tsp of Salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Whisk all the ingredients together and pour into a skillet and place in the oven
  3. Allow to bake for 10 minutes - uncovered - stir
  4. Bake for 12 more minutes
  5. Fluff and Serve

For more detail : bit.ly/2qBUCL0

Read More Our Recipe : CLASSIC APPLE PIE

Post a Comment

0 Comments