EASY NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE (LOW CARB, KETO) #diet #healthydessert

EASY NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE (LOW CARB, KETO) #diet #healthydessert

You need to attempt this no heat pumpkin cheesecake. You can appreciate all the delectability of a pumpkin cheesecake without the blame. Low carb, no preparing and just 4.9g net carbs per serving.

I'm truly not a pumpkin individual. Nor am I a cheesecake individual. However, I do like my sweets and when you are attempting to pursue a low carb diet you aren't left with much so a pumpkin cheesecake it is!

Sure I like pumpkin however I don't pine for it so I can't reveal to you why I have a hundred pumpkin plans swimming around in my mind. I surmise I like the way that pumpkin puree includes mass, smoothness and loads of sustenance to a formula.

Also Try Our Recipe : EGG SALAD

EASY NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE (LOW CARB, KETO) #diet #healthydessert

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups nuts I used 1 cup pecans & 1/2 cup walnuts
  • 1 Tablespoon Lakanto sweetener
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 8 oz cream cheese softened (room temperature)
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 cup Lakanto sweetener or other sugar substitute
  • 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned)

Instructions

  1. To make the crust, add nuts, cinnamon and the 1 Tablespoon of sugar substitute in a food processor and grind until the nuts become moist and sticky.
  2. Divide mixture evenly into the ramekins, jars or whatever container you are using.
  3. Add the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar substitute to a bowl of your mixer. Mix on high until everything is smooth and creamy.
  4. Add your vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix until well incorporated.
  5. Add your heavy cream and mix on high for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is nice and fluffy.
  6. Spoon cream cheese mixture into your ramekins or containers and garnish with nuts and cinnamon if using.
  7. Refrigerate until ready to eat.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Woim0q

Read More Our Recipe : MARINATED AND ROASTED VIDALIA ONION RINGS WITH PARMESAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments