WEIGHT WATCHERS ZERO POINT CABBAGE SOUP #healthy #diet

WEIGHT WATCHERS ZERO POINT CABBAGE SOUP #healthy #diet

Weight Watcher's Zero Point Cabbage Soup – You can eat as a lot of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you like since it's just 22 calories for each serving! Increasingly like the entire pot!

I comprehend what you're thinking. Bathing suit season is practically around the bend and I haven't done diddly squat yet. Am I right? That's right, That's me. I've been absolutely loosen at the exercise center recently as well. I went out and got some goggles and a dip top to swim a few laps after work, yet have I done that yet? No. All things considered, in case you're being lethargic such as myself, you are going to adore this soup. Eat this soup instead of lunch and supper for the following week and you are gauranteed to shed 10 pounds. Trust me. This is simply vegetable soup and it's ZERO, individuals. Hey now. All things considered, actually since Weight Watcher's is doing Smart Points now, I determined this soup to be 1 point. I would suggest eating it with a sandwich.

I was incredulous of difficult this soup chiefly in light of the fact that it had cabbage in it. I like cabbage, particularly in chow mein noodles at Panda Express. This soup astonished me. On the off chance that you would prefer not to warmth up your stove feel free to make this in your moderate cooker. I'd cook it on low for 4 hours. It pounds warming your home and you realize you have the forced air system on throughout the entire Summer at any rate, so it's OK to eat soup in the Summer.

Also Try Our Recipe : CHILI DOG BAKE || LOW CARB & THM KIDS SERIES

WEIGHT WATCHERS ZERO POINT CABBAGE SOUP #healthy #diet

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 cups nonfat beef broth
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 2 cups chopped cabbage
  • 1⁄2yellow onion
  • 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
  • 1⁄2 cup green beans
  • 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini yellow or green
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
  • salt & pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Spray pot with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
  2. Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, and Salt & Pepper to taste.
  3. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
  4. I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
  5. All very good. You can customize it a bit.

For more detail : bit.ly/2m86MJb

Read More Our Recipe : VEGAN CALAMARI

Post a Comment

0 Comments