Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie #desserts #chocolate

Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie #desserts #chocolate

This present Reese's Peanut Butter Pie is certain to take your breath away. With a flavorful no-heat nutty spread cheesecake filling and beat with Reese's Miniatures, you can't turn out badly with this simple treat.

All through our dating and commitment (and still even into our marriage), it turned out to be extremely obvious to me that my significant other LOVES everything nutty spread – esp. Reese's. I gradually began making nutty spread treats to an ever increasing extent, and now I think I cherish them the same amount of as my better half does! Reese's are certainly in my main 3 most loved confections now.

On a definitive Pi Day a week ago (3/14/15), I realized we needed to have a nutty spread pie. I scanned and looked for the ideal formula and never discovered one. Along these lines, I took odds and ends of every formula that I loved and thought of this magnificence. Also, I'll disclose to you what, it was unquestionably a definitive nutty spread pie for a definitive pi day! What's more, it's great to the point that we're going to continue having it all year. I guarantee you that this pie is certain to fulfill!

Also Try Our Recipe : CRANBERRY PECAN PUMPKIN BREAD

Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie #desserts #chocolate

Ingredients

  • 1 Oreo pie crust (or chocolate graham cracker pie crust)
  • 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
  • 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
  • 20 miniature Reese’s, coarsely chopped
  • Peanut Butter, melted (optional)
  • Hot fudge topping (optional)

Directions

  1. Using an electric mixer, whip together whipping cream, ¾ cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
  2. Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
  3. Fold in half of the whipped cream.
  4. Pour into pie crust.
  5. Top with remaining whipped cream, chopped Reese’s, and peanut butter and hot fudge sauce if desired.
  6. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2T3cCHO

Read More Our Recipe : Lavender Honey Iced Coffee (paleo-friendly)

Post a Comment

0 Comments