AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS #healthydiet #30minute

AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS #healthydiet #30minute

In the event that you cherish chicken plate of mixed greens and avocados you will go insane for these AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS! They make a sound and scrumptious lunch that I can't get enough of.

The thing is, this is the kind of supper I eat constantly. So whether it transforms into a TBFS fan top pick, this blog is an arrangement of my "reality" plans. Plans that I make routinely and plans that my family cherishes.

I never leave a shopping for food outing to Costco without getting back home with a Rotisserie chicken. They're so new and scrumptious. I'll ordinarily utilize some of it, warm, for supper that night, and the rest I will de-bone and use for dinners later in the week.

Also Try Our Recipe : GREEK QUINOA BOWLS

AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS #healthydiet #30minute

Ingredients

  • 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie)
  • ¼ cup plain Greek Yogurt
  • ¼ cup mayonnaise
  • 3 Tablespoons onions , finely chopped
  • 2 teaspoons lemon juice
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
  • 1 avocado , seeded, peeled, diced
  • romaine hearts or bib lettuce about 16 leaves

Instructions

  1. Add chicken, yogurt, mayo, onion, and lemon juice to a bowl and mix well to combine. 
  2. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in avocado. 
  3. Serve in cold, crisp lettuce cups.

For more detail : bit.ly/2RwpvcN

Read More Our Recipe : ROASTED CHICKPEA GYROS

Post a Comment

0 Comments