POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #drinks

POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #drinks

This Post Workout Smoothie is the ideal beverage to energize after an intense exercise! Crammed with fixings to recharge your body.

You all. Have you at any point been to a barre class? OMG. On the off chance that you have been to one you hear what I'm saying. In the event that you've never been to one, let me give you an essential thought of what it resembles. Picture a lot of women in tights doing the HARDEST WORKOUT EVER. I began going to barre classes half a month back and it is presumably the best (and hardest) exercise I have ever done. I end each class soaked in perspiration, sore and STARVING.

It doesn't enable that I to need to stroll by a donut shop on my way home. A week ago I was just ready to oppose the donut since I realized I was making this Post Workout Smoothie when I returned home from my exercise. Not that this smoothie is a donut, I mean, it's a smoothie, allows all be sensible. In any case, it is an extremely scrumptious smoothie loaded up with fixings that recharge your body after an intense exercise. The Mayo Clinic proposes that you eat a little dinner with both protein and sugars inside two hours of an exercise to enable your muscles to recoup, and different fixings can help battle muscle soreness.

Also Try Our Recipe : Sparkling Pina Colada Rum Punch

POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #drinks

Ingredients

  • 1 frozen banana
  • heaping 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
  • heaping 1/2 cup frozen cherries
  • 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
  • 1 and 1/4 cups coconut water (I like Zico)

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  If smoothie is too thick, add more coconut water or plain water to reach desired consistency.  Drink immediately.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Iz7UNi

Read More Our Recipe : STRAWBERRY LEMON BLONDIES

Post a Comment

0 Comments