Nojito Recipe #cocktails #drinks

Nojito Recipe #cocktails #drinks

Treat yourself to a nojito-a non-alcoholic mojito! Use agave or make this sans sugar too. Nojitos are an incredible option in contrast to lemonade in the mid year and ideal for pregnant or nursing mothers as well. It's consistently a smart thought to have a quality mocktail available.

My better half and I appreciated a nojito (or three!) each evening so I realized I needed to reproduce them at home. By and by I cherish virgin mixed drinks so I can spare calories for a delectable glass of wine (or three!) with supper. With loads of crisp mint, lemon, and lime you'll never miss the rum. Great seltzer water and a sprinkle of agave (or sugar) takes these directly absurd.

Have a go at swapping out lemonade for nojitos this late spring when your mint harvest is bottomless. I know my better half and I will taste on these and wandering off in fantasy land about our time in the Caribbean! That is, until I get hit in the face with a soccer ball or when my little person gives me a container brimming with bugs.

Also Try Our Recipe : COCONUT ROSEWATER BLACKBERRY SMASH

Nojito Recipe #cocktails #drinks

INGREDIENTS:

  • 10-12 fresh mint sprigs
  • 1 lime
  • 1 Tablespoon agave (or sugar)
  • 12 oz sparkling water (such as Perrier or La Croix Lime)
  • lemon and lime slices (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

  1. In a cocktail shaker muddle the mint with juice of 1 lime, agave, and a handful of crushed ice.
  2. Pour into 2 tall glasses over more ice. Add sparkling water.
  3. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.

For more detail : bit.ly/2uGI57V

Read More Our Recipe : Best Ever Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Post a Comment

0 Comments