Negative Calorie Soup Recipe aka Ballerina Soup #diet #weightloss

Negative Calorie Soup Recipe aka Ballerina Soup #diet #weightloss

With regards to getting in shape there's such huge numbers of tips and traps that individuals concoct to enable you to drop the pounds. The truth of the matter is regardless of the amount you cut back your calories or increment your calorie consume once in a while you simply stall out.

When I have the inclination that my weight is going no place with the exception of possibly up, I look to one of my preferred plans for helping me kick begin that weight reduction once more.

This formula that I call my Negative Calorie Soup was imparted to me by one of my great companions who was an expert ballet dancer for 20 or more years. I changed this formula to my preferences, however the fixings are the equivalent. She imparted to me a great deal of tips for wellbeing and weight reduction throughout the years. I want to be keen enough to hear her out years back!

Also Try Our Recipe : WEIGHT WATCHER’S BLT PASTA SALAD

Negative Calorie Soup Recipe aka Ballerina Soup #diet #weightloss

Ingredients:

  • Two 16 ounce cans of Chicken or Veggie Broth – or use bullion
  • One 16 ounce can of Tomato Sauce
  • One package of frozen Spinach
  • 2 tbsp Cold Pressed Olive Ol
  • 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
  • 1 tsp Granulated Garlic

Directions

  1. Bring your water or chicken broth to a boil and add in the tomato sauce, spinach, a few tablespoons of olive oil and your seasonings. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2JYutvj

Read More Our Recipe : LEMON SAUTÉED SPINACH

Post a Comment

0 Comments