GOOEY MONSTER COOKIE RECIPE #desserts #holiday

GOOEY MONSTER COOKIE RECIPE #desserts #holiday

With Monsters U on the mind, I realized I needed to make a yummy and unpleasant treat to commend the new arrival of the film. I really wanted to think about the Gooey Monster Eye Cookies I made a month or so back. They help me such a great amount to remember Mike Wazowski. I chose to complete an increasingly vivid adaptation with heaps of eye balls!

These treats help me to remember all the fun Monsters found in the film! Aren't they fun?! The children each selected a shading (Gav was green AND blue, Evie was Orange and Lily was Pink).

My kiddos completely passed on over these sweet treats, and were resolute about attempting each shading. I persuaded them they could just attempt two (one the day we made them and one the following day). They didn't care for that thought, yet went with it. 🙂

Also Try Our Recipe : Forgotten Cookies: Like Biting into a Cup of Hot Chocolate Topped with Whipped Cream

GOOEY MONSTER COOKIE RECIPE #desserts #holiday

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 box white cake mix
  • 1/2 c butter softened
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 8 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1 egg
  • powdered sugar
  • food coloring I used NEON food coloring to make them more vibrant
  • candy eyeballs

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
  2. Mix in cake mix. Divide batter into bowls for the amount of colors you want.
  3. Add food coloring to each individual bowl and mix until all combined.
  4. Chill for 30 minutes.
  5. Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
  6. Place on greased cookie sheet and pat down a bit.
  7. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
  8. Add candy eyeballs while cookies are still warm. ENJOY!

For more detail : bit.ly/2vA6218

Read More Our Recipe : CELERY GINGER JUICE RECIPE

Post a Comment

0 Comments