Breakfast Energy Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

Breakfast Energy Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

On the off chance that you are searching for the ideal method to begin your day, this Breakfast Energy Smoothie ought to be on your radar!

Stuffed loaded with extraordinary fixings to give you that fuel! Its a well known fact that morning meal is the most significant dinner of the day. It bodes well, isn't that so? It's the first thing that you eat, and it consumes the whole day to give you those blasts of vitality that you have to control through.

While I adore beginning off my days with doughnuts and cake… somedays, I need more substance than that. What's more, believe it or not, I cherish these Breakfast Energy Smoothies since I can make them in a hurry as I'm running out the front way to begin my day.

In addition to the fact that they taste astounding, however they put forth a valiant effort. I adore making up this smoothie and having it in a cup that I can drink as I'm made a beeline for work. Sitting in rush hour gridlock and tasting on this delectable smoothie will in general make that regular drive only somewhat less unpleasant and agreeable! In the event that you are needing to have an extraordinary smoothie alternative for those occasions when you simply need somewhat more vitality, these Breakfast Energy Smoothie is ideal for you!

Also Try Our Recipe : cinnamon turmeric iced tea (aka. golden iced tea)

Breakfast Energy Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

Ingredients

  •  2 cups orange juice
  •  1 cup vanilla yogurt
  •  1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  •  2 cups mixed fresh or frozen berries

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients into blender (liquid ingredients first).
  2. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrap down sides and blend for another 30 seconds.
  3. Serve and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2Cy2SMp

Read More Our Recipe : Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Post a Comment

0 Comments