Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #drinks #goodie

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #drinks #goodie

This is a blast from the past, (initially posted November 2011) yet merited reshooting and sharing once more!

What sort of nourishment blogger would I be on the off chance that I didn't post a rich and scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? An eager one I presume! I've opposed making a pumpkin smoothie since I didn't think I'd like it. Was I totally off-base! In the wake of making a pumpkin pie a weekend ago I had a little canned pumpkin left finished. I am so happy in light of the fact that this was incredible. I returned to the storeroom to ensure I have another container of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin since I'll make this over and over. It poses a flavor like pumpkin pie to me yet it's sound, filling and totally fitting for breakfast.

Look at these delightful gourds and pumpkins. We picked these at a nearby homestead – three for a dollar! What an arrangement and what a fun day with our grandkids. The little ones get such a rush from picking their own pumpkins.

Thick, rich, sound and velvety – it suggests a flavor like pumpkin pie in a glass. When you're wanting pumpkin pie however don't have sufficient energy to make one, this is a fine substitute.

Also Try Our Recipe : ORANGE PINEAPPLE GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #drinks #goodie

Ingredients

  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1 frozen sliced banana
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • Agave nectar, honey or Truvia to taste
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
  • Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.

For more detail : bit.ly/2TZ0Hh4

Read More Our Recipe : SEA GLASS CANDY

Post a Comment

0 Comments