ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE #drink #healthy

ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE #drink #healthy

Begin your morning off appropriate with this tasty Orange Banana Breakfast Smoothie! Amp up the sustenance by including a scoop of your preferred vanilla protein powder or even a bunch of spinach to get a few greens in for the afternoon!

Tired of old news for breakfast each morning? Why not attempt this heavenly Orange Banana Breakfast Smoothie? It's cool, invigorating, and flavorful! On the off chance that you'd like to amp up the nourishment much more, you could absolutely include a scoop of vanilla protein powder or even some spinach greens as well! Saturday night I had the chance to introduce at the Salt Lake Home + Garden Festival at the South Towne Expo and indicated four different ways you can start your day with a snappy and simple sound breakfast! This was one of the delightful plans!

In the event that you've been around my site for some time, you realize that I LOVE my Blendtec blender. Love, love, LOVE it. My better half and I have been utilizing it reliably for near five years and cherish it now the same amount of as we did the day we got it. Well the caring people at Blendtec were generous enough to send me a brand spankin' new one that couldn't be increasingly ideal for me! On the off chance that you tail me on Instagram, you may have seen the video slide show I set up together of my new child! The primary thing I prepared was this insane scrumptious smoothie.

Also Try Our Recipe : Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie

ORANGE BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE #drink #healthy

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 c. orange juice
  • 1/2 c. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 banana
  • 1-2 c. ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Itwq2d

Read More Our Recipe : BLUEBERRY MUFFIN BREAD RECIPE

Post a Comment

0 Comments