BBQ CAULIFLOWER BITES RECIPE #vegetarian #veggies

BBQ CAULIFLOWER BITES RECIPE #vegetarian #veggies

A flavorful method to eat your veggies. This is an absolute necessity attempt regardless of whether you don't care for cauliflower. Look at this yummy BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe.

I am continually searching for something new to attempt. My child (my pickiest eater) said he saw something on the Food Network with cauliflower… .he'd like to attempt that. Much the same as that, he left.

~slowly lift jaw up off floor~

All things considered, okay at that point. I better make this very scrumptious. So I brushed the web, my cookbooks, and scoured my mind for the coolest thing I could do with Cauliflower, and I did it. That is the place this BBQ Cauliflower Bites originated from… and they will stun you with their deliciousness.

Also Try Our Recipe : Garlic Kale and Brown Rice Salad with Zippy Lemon Dressing

BBQ CAULIFLOWER BITES RECIPE #vegetarian #veggies

Ingredients

  • 1 head Cauliflower (washed & cut into florets)
  • 1 cup BBQ Sauce
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 1 cup all purpose flour (or gluten free flour)
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  2. Whisk milk, flour, & chili powder together in a small bowl.
  3. Coat cauliflower pieces in flour mixture and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
  4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes
  5. Remove from oven and brush a coat of bbq sauce on each cauliflower piece to coat.
  6. Return to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes.
  7. Serve

Gluten Free

  1. Use a gluten free flour mix and bbq sauce

Dairy Free

  1. Use a dairy free milk like almond milk.

For more detail : bit.ly/2IIGWCE

Read More Our Recipe : BEEF AND BROCCOLI

Post a Comment

0 Comments