Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #drink #healthy

Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #drink #healthy

What I additionally found while making this smoothie was the great, delicate serv-ish blend I got from the solidified 'nana, coconut milk, and vanilla bean. That is to say, genuinely, I could have effectively stayed there with a spoon and just ate it like that! It is thick, smooth, and quite velvety! I think I see significantly increasingly solidified 'nana + coconut milk + different treats in my future. In addition, my children are totally on the solidified 'nana fleeting trend. Sound tidbits state what????

So we should talk coconut milk… since I didn't generally address this in my Strawberry-Pomegranate Green Smoothie post. I like to utilize canned coconut milk since it doesn't have any abnormal added substances (hi carrageenan) yet you can utilize any milk (or fluid) you'd like. I utilized Native Forest Organic Light Coconut Milk.I picked this brand since they don't utilize BPA in their can linings. On the off chance that you haven't been tailing you may have seen me notice I'm somewhat OCD about canned nourishments. The initial step to tending to your issues is conceding you have an issue, isn't that so? HA! Alright, I know I'm an all out weirdo about canned nourishments yet hello, I don't care for putting strange synthetic compounds into my body. So non-BPA linings for me it is, and Native Forest possesses all the necessary qualities. I discovered this coconut milk in the natural ish heating segment of my nearby market.

I likewise added some chia seeds to this smoothie for additional cell reinforcements/protein. While these little wads of nourishment are really marvelous, they do add a jam ish surface to the smoothie. In the event that you haven't attempted chia seeds yet, I would recommend putting a couple in water and enabling them to grow, at that point attempting them before really placing them into the smoothie. I don't generally cherish the surface of them, yet for nourishing reasons I included them. In the event that you are vacillating, I'd state simply preclude them through and through! While they do include additional nourishment, they aren't everybody's container o' tea, and that is cool! 🙂

Also Try Our Recipe : Bahama Mama Cocktail

Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #drink #healthy

Vanilla Layer
Ingredients:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup light coconut milk (canned version)
  • 1/4 vanilla bean pod or 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)

Green Mint Layer
Ingredients:

  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 and 1/2 cups fresh spinach
  • 10-15 fresh mint leaves
  • 1/4 cup coconut milk

Directions:

  1. Thoroughly blend until all ingredients are smooth. Serve immediately.

For more detail : bit.ly/1xvJy9l

Read More Our Recipe : BUTTERFINGER DIP - FOOTBALL FRIDAY 

Post a Comment

0 Comments