BBQ PIZZA #hawaiianfood #pizza

BBQ PIZZA #hawaiianfood #pizza

BBQ PIZZA 

One of my go-to most loved pizzas is pineapple and onion. This Vegan Hawaiian BBQ Pizza makes that combo a stride further. Other than the sweet and appetizing parts of pineapple and onion, this pizza has a sweet, zesty, and smoky touch from BBQ sauce and tofu bacon. 

I as of late got into making my own BBQ sauce. It truly requires no investment by any means, and it's absolutely justified, despite all the trouble. For my BBQ sauce, I made it sweet and fiery. 

This pizza isn't excessively zesty. That is with either my BBQ sauce or Annie's, however then I like things extremely zesty.

BBQ PIZZA #hawaiianfood #pizza

Also try our recipe : VEGAN QUESO DIP #food #yummy
Ingredients :
  • 9 " pizza crust - I used 1/2 of Pamela's Pizza Mix
  • 2 tablespoons Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
  • 1 slice of tofu bacon chopped
  • 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
  • 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
  • 2 tablespoon vegan mozzarella optional
  • 1 tablespoon chopped green onion green parts

Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 450°.
  2. Mix /cook pizza dough according to directions.
  3. Spread BBQ sauce on pizza crust. Top with chopped tofu bacon, pineapple, red onion, red pepper, and vegan mozzarella. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust has slightly browned*.
  4. Top with chopped green onion, slice and serve.

source : bit.ly/2OMFnpY

Post a Comment

0 Comments