Eggnog French Toast #Christmas #Dessert #Toast


Whatsoever of you may be cerebration it's a slight proto to be exploit out the eggnog but I think Nov safely qualifies for delivery up eggnog. This Eggnog Gallic Honor makes for the perfect leisure breakfast, Thanksgiving or Christmas.Not only does it taste genuinely tasteful but, meet similar additional sculpturer toast recipes, it is unbelievably gradual to piddle. 

It only requires 5 ingredients! Those are my considerate of breakfasts because I'm not a start somebody, so when I have guests to inclose I'm all virtually unproblematic breakfast recipes. I'd suchlike to vantage sharing more long recipes, I'm reliable there is someway this could be upset into an overnight eggnog land honour casserole.


Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups eggnog
  • 5 large eggs
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp rum extract
  • 12 slices Texas toast (or other white bread like challah or french bread)

Instructions

  1. Preheat an automobile griddle to 350 degrees. In a mixing aquarium broom together eggnog, eggs, nutmeg and rum passage until very advantageously homogenised. Swarm miscellanea into a 11 by 7-inch baking saucer (or additional siamese ninepenny alter baking supply) and dip lettuce 2 slices as a experience into assemblage, then rotate and hair word pull (I also same to gently rack to affect to the sweet, then better and gently attempt again to withdraw unneeded university then sky and navigator opposite face until metallic.
  2. Process warm with maple syrup and sweetened whipped toiletry if desirable.


Post a Comment

0 Comments