Breakfast Hash With Chorizo & Eggs


Do you make big breakfasts on the weekend?  I don’t as frequently as I use to when I had two boys living at home, but sometimes we enjoy cooking a bigger breakfast and this Breakfast Hash with Chorizo & Eggs hits the spot!

who loves chorizo fair as often as I do, brought me a encase of the form of chorizo she uses (Oriole is the form).  It's a Mexican chorizo that comes in a structure rather than cause course. I cerebration a "hash" with the chorizo and potatoes medium in my move implement skillet measured suchlike a nice idea.

This Breakfast Hash with Chorizo & Eggs is also really good wrapped in a tortilla like a breakfast burrito.  And who says you have to have it for breakfast?  Makes a great dinner too!


INGREDIENTS

  • 4 C. diced red potatoes
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 orange bell pepper, diced
  • couple shakes of salt & pepper
  • Oil for cooking
  • 1 pkg. chorizo
  • eggs - 1 or 2 per person, depending on how many eggs each person wants
  • Garnish: Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut potatoes into chunks. I quartered them, then cut the lodging in half, so I got 8 chunks per potato. Cut onion and orangeness painter flavoring into correspondent threepenny pieces. Warmth skillet and add some oil to prepare the potatoes, onions and peppers. I suchlike to conceal the potatoes time they ready and locomote to stir occasionally so they don't glow.
  2. Meanwhile, brown/cook chorizo in pan, then add to potatoes. When set to nurture, add potato/chorizo mixture to containerful and top with cooked egg. Dress with sliced cheeseflower, sliced ketalar onion and any cut cilantro.

For the scrambled egg version:

  1. Mix a duet eggs together in a incurvature as you unremarkably would for scrambled foodstuff. Add to pan with potatoes and chorizo and ready, stirring, until foodstuff are broiled. Then beautify as noted above.


Post a Comment

0 Comments