Hot Blueberry Honey Breakfast Quinoa Recipe #healthy #vegan

Hot Blueberry Honey Breakfast Quinoa Recipe #healthy #vegan

I made this straightforward and sound breakfast for a pre-Zumba feast this past Saturday and posted a photograph of it to Instagram. It's a hot blueberry-nectar breakfast quinoa. Individuals promptly began requesting the formula, so I chose to quick track it in front of a couple different posts underway.

At the point when I'm feeling extra composed, I like to make a group of quinoa and use it in a couple various dishes. I think most grains taste better cooked in juices, however I like to cook quinoa in water so I can make appetizing and sweet dishes from it. This specific breakfast was as simple as consolidating a couple of fixings in a pot and delicately warming through. Top with almonds. Eat. Appreciate. Rock the day.

Make a major cluster of quinoa cooked basically in water, and this morning meal will meet up in a jiffy. I like to cook one group and use it for different purposes like this morning meal. Simply hurl the fixings underneath in a little pot and cook until it's the consistency you like. So natural! As it thickens, the quinoa gets pleasant and velvety. I've given you some part thoughts, yet you can change this formula to suit your craving. I can't eat a great deal before I turn out, so I made an exceptionally limited quantity since I like this before Zumba class, however simply alter as you like. Attempt new blueberries when they're in season.

Also Try Our Recipe :

Hot Blueberry Honey Breakfast Quinoa Recipe #healthy #vegan

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
  • 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh should work – I used frozen wild blueberries that were a little smaller than most)
  • 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used rice milk; use vegan milk for vegan option)
  • 1 teaspoon honey (or sub agave/maple syrup/etc. for vegan option) for a lightly sweet flavor, add more if needed
  • dash or two ground cinnamon
  • small pinch salt
  • sliced almonds, optional, for garnish and texture

Instructions

  1. Combine quinoa, blueberries, milk, honey, cinnamon, and salt in a small, non-stick pot. Heat over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until quinoa has reached your desired consistency. Note: Exact time will vary on your consistency preference and stove heat.
  2. Serve in a small bowl and top with sliced almonds (or your other favorite ingredients). Wait until it’s safely cooled to eat and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2Mbg2Ga

Read More Our Recipe :

Post a Comment

0 Comments