Circus Animal Cookies and Sprinkles Ice Cream #frozenrecipes #desserts

Circus Animal Cookies and Sprinkles Ice Cream #frozenrecipes #desserts

So Portland had it's most sweltering day of the year a week ago and I chose it was the ideal day to make frozen yogurt. All things considered, it might be the ideal day to make and eat frozen yogurt yet not the ideal day to photo dessert! Indeed, even in my cooled house I was hustling to get photographs taken of this yummy dessert before it liquefied!

I think I have visited each frozen yogurt store in Portland. In the event that you ever need a summary on Portland's best dessert shops, simply let me know. I visited another one half a month prior and they had a flavor that completely returned me to my youth. What shouts "adolescence" more than carnival creature treats and sprinkles! I adored both as a child regardless I cherish them both. I am a firm devotee that sprinkles make everything better!

It is was so yummy thus enjoyable to eat and makes you feel like a child once more. I adore the mash of the treats in the delicate, rich frozen yogurt and the sprinkles simply make it progressively amusing to eat and look prettier as well!

Also Try Our Recipe : DISNEY FROZEN JELLO “ICE” CUBES

Circus Animal Cookies and Sprinkles Ice Cream #frozenrecipes #desserts

Ingredients

  • 1½ C whole milk
  • 1½ C sugar
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • 1½ C half & half
  • 1½ Tbsp pure vanilla use the good stuff
  • 2 C whipping cream
  • 3 C Circus Animal Cookies broken in half
  • 1/4 C rainbow sprinkles

Instructions

  1. Mix together all ingredients except for cookies and sprinkles and pour into 2 qt. ice cream maker.
  2. Follow manufacturer's directions.
  3. When ice cream is almost completely set up, add in cookies and sprinkles and process enough to get them incorporated.
  4. Place ice cream in freezer to firm up.

For more detail : bit.ly/30v0Glx

Read More Our Recipe : VAMPIRE’S KISS COCKTAIL

Post a Comment

0 Comments