Rose & Earl Grey Tea Latte #drinks #coffee

Rose & Earl Grey Tea Latte #drinks #coffee

The unobtrusive kinds of Earl Gray and rose consolidate to make a delicious, warm, lovely, and madly fragrant cup of tea.

I realize everybody ridicules California(ns), and which is all well and good, for going overboard to a little downpour (this clasp rings a bell). In any case, there's no denying that we had a powerful little tempest this previous end of the week, and there's additional in transit! So what better approach to cure this cool, desolate climate, than cozying up with a rose and duke dim tea latte. I need to concede, my inclination for espresso has hindered my association with tea, among other convincing non-mixed refreshments. I'm making it an objective to get increasingly imaginative with my elixirs this year (Lily and Tracy ring a bell).

So far I'm set for a decent begin since I'm excited with how this tea latte turned out. I don't drink much Earl Gray – not on the grounds that I loathe it, but since Audrey was raised on English breakfast, so normally that is the thing that we drink. Notwithstanding, for this situation I needed a dark tea that was more sensitive, so as not to overwhelm the rose. Lord Gray was the ideal decision. The outcome is a delicious, warm, and madly fragrant cup of tea. All I needed to do was hold it before my face all end of the week. For the embellishment, I took a couple styling tips from The Rabbit Hole Tea Bar, who complete a flawless cleaning of flower petals on the plush froth. With everything taken into account, I can't think about a superior method to escape the downpour. I trust you feel the equivalent!

Also Try Our Recipe : Cherry Almond Moon Milk

Rose & Earl Grey Tea Latte #drinks #coffee

INGREDIENTS
Rose Syrup

  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup edible rose petals (dried)

Tea

  • 1 cup boiling water
  • 2 tbsps earl grey loose leaf tea
  • 1 tbsp edible rose petals (dried)
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 4 tsps rose syrup
  • rosewater (optional)
  • edible rose petals and rose dust (garnish)

INSTRUCTIONS
Rose Syrup

  1. Add the sugar and water into a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the sugar dissolves, turn off heat, add the rose petals and steep for 5 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, pushing on the petals to extract as much of the remaining syrup as possible.

Tea Latte

  1. Combine the Earl Grey tea with the rose petals, and steep in boiling water for 5 minutes. Discard the tea.
  2. Mix the rose syrup with milk, and froth with a milk frother to your desired warmth and foam.
  3. While waiting for the tea to brew, I filled my mug with hot water to keep it warm. Just before serving, discard the hot water, and mist the mug with a few sprays of high quality rose water. I sprayed once directly inside the mug, once on the outside, and once from up above.*
  4. Fill your mug halfway with tea (~4 oz), and then add the steamed milk (~4 oz). Garnish with a few dried rose petals. If you'd also like to add some rose dust for garnish, simply add a handful of dried rose petals to a spice grinder, and pulse until they reach a fine powder. Use a fine mesh strainer to give a light dusting of rose powder atop the drink.

For more detail : bit.ly/2TkLGna

Read More Our Recipe : BEST STRAWBERRY POKE CAKE

Post a Comment

0 Comments