Oatmeal Cookie Dough Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

Oatmeal Cookie Dough Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

This thick and velvety oats treat mixture smoothie is reminiscent of an ameliorating cereal treat!

Initially, my smoothies must be thick enough with the goal that I experience considerable difficulties sucking them up through a straw — extra indicates on the off chance that I have break out a spoon. They additionally must be stacked, with solid and healthy fixings, however a lot of sound and healthy fixings. I used to be careful about drinking my calories since I was apprehensive the undertaking would do nothing to fulfill my yearning and just leave me slinking the kitchen looking for something more, and keeping in mind that that is certainly occurred on a bunch of events, it was for the most part since I was doing everything incorrectly…

The formula I'm imparting to you today is directly every which way, with every fixing meeting up to make a chilly, rich, thick smoothie that is quite fulfilling. To sweeten the deal even further, it suggests a flavor like cereal treat batter, and you can never turn out badly with oats treat mixture. This formula has really been up on Spoons for a brief period now, yet I just referenced it in passing so I figured it was high time to give it somewhat more consideration…

Also Try Our Recipe : Eggnog Amaretto Cocktail

Oatmeal Cookie Dough Smoothie #drinks #healthydrink

Ingredients

  • 1 medium frozen banana (100 g)
  • 1/4 cup (20 g) raw oats
  • 1 tsp (4 g) chia seeds (optional)
  • 1/2 - 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 Tbsp (16 g) almond butter (or any nut butter)
  • 1/2 cup (120 ml) vanilla almond milk (regular milk works fine too)

Directions

  1. Place all ingredients into any standard blender and blend until smooth.

For more detail : bit.ly/1EPRtXH

Read More Our Recipe : CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE TRUFFLES

Post a Comment

0 Comments