Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars #healthydiet #paleo

Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars #healthydiet #paleo

I could think of a story and a reason for preparing these bars, however truth is, there was no uncommon event. I just had a craving for heating for its love. I chose these bars for a reason however. Everybody around me adores cheesecake and lemon. I could think about the cheesecake, I'm to a greater extent a chocolate or cake individual.

When I was choosing what to prepare, I had a few cutoff points. Whatever I prepared must be low carb and low sugar; Sure, I could have made chocolate cake or something I like, yet I didn't need those laying around the house insulting me. I realized I'd eat the lemon bars like a typical person, yet a chocolate sweet would be gone… quick.

A long time prior, I posted a low carb cheesecake formula and referenced it would be great with an almond flour hull as that is the thing that motivated this pastry.

Also Try Our Recipe : Ruben In A Bowl (low carb, keto)

Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars #healthydiet #paleo

Ingredients

  • 5 Large Eggs
  • 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
  • 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 Cup Swerve or your sweetener choice
  • 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 1 Tsp Baking Powder
  • 16 Ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla
  • 1 Tbsp Lemon Extract (or fresh lemon)

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs, melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup swerve, ground cinnamon, almond flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add extra melted coconut oil if it's too dry.
  3. Add the crust mixture to a baking pan, and use your fingers to press it down. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees. 
  4. (I used a 9 X 13 sized pan, but I wish I would have used a larger one.)
  5. While the crust is baking, prepare the lemon cheesecake mixture. 
  6. In an electric mixture, mix the cream cheese, lemon, vanilla, 1 cup swerve, and 3 eggs.
  7. Remove the crust from the oven and spread the cream cheese mixture over the top. Sprinkle lemon zest on top if you used fresh lemons. 
  8. Bake 45 minutes. 
  9. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours until firm. 
  10. Cut into 24 pieces! 

For more detail : bit.ly/2XS5gf7

Read More Our Recipe : Sauteed White Beans With Garlic, Sage And Tomatoes

Post a Comment

0 Comments