3 INGREDIENT NO CHURN WHOLE LEMON ICE CREAM #desserts #summer

3 INGREDIENT NO CHURN WHOLE LEMON ICE CREAM #desserts #summer

This rich lemon frozen yogurt utilizes only 3 fixings. It's very simple to get ready and you'll have no-agitate dessert the following day.

In any case, I'm truly energized for summer. Furthermore, I'm so prepared to break out all the dessert and ice pop plans. I cherish summer! I think I cherish summer particularly since I live in San Diego where it doesn't generally get excessively insufferably sweltering.

Despite everything i'm attempting to make sense of the best no-agitate frozen yogurt recipe. I have a frozen yogurt creator so I never truly wasted time with the thought previously. Be that as it may, presently, I'm resolved to make sense of the ideal no-stir formula, particularly since I'm never remembering to solidify the frozen yogurt holder the day preceding I'm going to make my dessert. This formula utilizes a procedure I adapted a year ago with full fat harsh cream and consolidated milk. I found that the lemon made the frozen yogurt somewhat icier, yet at the same time delicious. Furthermore it's so natural!

Also Try Our Recipe : HEALTHY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD

3 INGREDIENT NO CHURN WHOLE LEMON ICE CREAM #desserts #summer

Ingredients:

  •  1 1/8 cup full fat sweetened condensed milk
  •  1 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
  •  1 small whole lemon thinly sliced and seeds removed (use ripe meyer lemon for best results)

Directions:

  1. Add all three ingredients into a blender. Blend on high speed until lemon is fully dissolved (about 30 seconds on the smoothie setting for my Blendtec).
  2. Pour into container (metal loaf pans work great). Thump bottom of container against the counter a few times to let the ice cream settle and smooth out. You can also use a spatula to help smooth it out. Freeze overnight.

For more detail : bit.ly/2KcF2Lq

Read More Our Recipe : Homemade Fresh Margarita Recipe

Post a Comment

0 Comments