Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail #drink

  Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail #drink

Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail 

At the point when a great bourbon mixed drink comes calling, I generally answer! Furthermore, when it prepares as just as this one, I need to yell it from the housetops. Women and gentlemen, this Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail is a standout amongst the best things you'll taste this season. 

This two-fixing straightforward bourbon mixed drink comes to you civility of my overly brilliant and astounding colleague, who adores progress to-fall mixed drinks nearly as much as I do. This Fireball Whiskey Punch or Gold Rush Cocktail are ideal for chillier nights as well. Furthermore, this Desert Wasteland Whiskey Cocktail joins sweet and fiery for a fun gathering punch. 

OK, so I referenced this tart bourbon mixed drink just has two fixings. TWO! No compelling reason to take out a pen and paper. All you requirement for this beverage is cranberry juice and apple bourbon. That is it. Trust me (and my trusty associate) you will love this mixed drink. What's more, it couldn't be less demanding.

  Cranberry Apple Whiskey Cocktail #drink


Ingredients :
  • 3 ounces cranberry juice
  • 1 ounce apple whiskey


Instructions : 
  1. Combine the ingredients and serve over ice.  For a stronger drink, add more whiskey


source : bit.ly/2Y36stv

Post a Comment

0 Comments