Easy Party Cheeseboard


Not wanting to fill-up my Thanksgiving dinner guests with piles of appetizers before the primary occasion (i.e., turkey dinner with all the fixings), I made this clean birthday celebration Cheeseboard from food I already had available.  I wanted some thing my guests could nibble on, should I fall not on time and tummies started out to growl; however, something that wouldn’t be so fabulously scrumptious that they would chow down on hors d’oeuvres and haven't any room left for dinner!


So, the day earlier than Thanksgiving, I threw collectively this clean party cheeseboard in minutes, covered it with plastic wrap and voila’, it turned into accomplished and ready for day after today!  here’s what I scrounged from my pantry and refrigerator.

INGREDIENTS

  • 20 butter crackers (such as Ritz)
  • 20 wheat crackers (such as Triscuits)
  • 20 rice crackers
  • 4 ounce round of goat cheese
  • ¼ cup fig jam (or any jam)
  • ½ pint of grape tomatoes
  • 20 to 24 green olives stuffed with pimentos
  • 4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese, cut into quarters
  • 4 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced into 1-inch squares
  • 4 pieces of string (Mozzarella) cheese, cut into half lengthwise and then half again (so that you end up with 4 pieces from each piece of string cheese)
  • 16 pieces of thinly sliced Italian dry salami
  • 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, cut into ¼-inch to ½-inch nibbles
  • 1½ cups baby arugula

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Set up all substances on a platter.
  • Tuck arugula into the spaces for a quite presentation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments