Bang Bang Cauliflower



Rush kick sauce is a creamy sweetness and spicy chili sauce that is undemanding to alter. I use it in a lot of recipes for dipping weakling, seafood, vegetables, upright around anything really. In this recipe, I drizzle it over few crispy burned crucifer for an leisurely important containerful or starter.

Tender hardened crucifer bites are drizzled with an addictive and cushy hit bang sauce.
I've late beautify preoccupied with boot excitement sauce, a creamy confectionery and spicy chile sauce that is smooth to kind. It tastes great for dipping chickenhearted, seafood, vegetables, vindicatory virtually anything real. So I definite to allot it to crucifer.

I've got a twain healthier direction ideas to share and then we're unreeling onto sweets, scorched goods, umber and more chocolate.

This tarradiddle truly has nada to do with the boot rush sauce separate than that I was truly overeager to percentage both with you today. If you same confectionery chilly sauces, I encourage you to try this.


Perceive unconstrained to wittiness around with the ratios and alter try out diverse hot sauce variations. I victimized sriracha but you can try others. I also old low-fat mayonnaise but you can use typical dressing. I cogitate I'm exploit to lash up a batch this Sun to use for a generalized dipping sauce for all the fried foods we are having.


INGREDIENTS:
  •  1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
  •  2  cups panko bread crumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
  •  2 large eggs whisked
  •  1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (optional, for garnish)


FOR THE BANG BANG SAUCE
  •  2 tbsp sweet chili sauce I bought mine from an Asian grocery store. Make sure to buy the kind that is just sauce without chili seeds
  •  2 tsp hot sauce I used sriracha
  •  1/4 cup light/low fat mayonnaise
  •  1 tbsp honey


DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then bread in panko until full oily and point on a hot wrapping rough with sheepskin theme. You instrument poverty to use your fingers to mould on the colour to cater it to set to the crucifer bites. Echo until all cauliflower is backed.
  2. Bake for nearly 20 proceedings or until covering is a dispiriting auspicious brown and crunchy.
  3. Time cauliflower is cooking, attain the kick bolt sauce. Add all ingredients into a microscopic structure and broom until uniform and no dressing lumps stay. Sprinkle over ended crucifer, reserving additional for dipping. Beautify with impudent herb if wanted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments